The 2020 Wisconsin International will be held September 26th and 27th at the Columbia County Fairgrounds in Portage, Wisconsin (also known as Veterans Memorial Field).
We are proud to be hosting the 2020 Western International Waterfowl Breeders Association National Meet!
NEW THIS YEAR: Over $1,000 in CASH PRIZES
Click to go directly to PDFs : 2020 VERSIONS COMING SOON
- 2019 WIPC Full Show Catalog
- 2019 WIPC Show Catalog OPEN ONLY
- 2019 WIPC Show Catalog JUNIOR CONTESTS ONLY
- 2019 WIPS Entry Form
Known as the premier poultry show in the Midwest, over 2,500 entries from around the country are expected this year. And here’s why:
- Five acclaimed judges that evaluate your birds quickly and fairly
- Over $1,000 in CASH PRIZES!
- Spacious, well-lit single deck showrooms
- Numerous breed club meets and supplemental awards
- Outstanding Open Show competitors, with over 1,500 birds
- An equally impressive Junior Show of nearly 1,000 birds, a rigorous showmanship competition, Wisconsin Junior Poultry Association youth meeting and other activities
- A lively benefit auction, with great deals and hard-to-find merchandise
- A large, outdoor sale/swap area, with a steady stream of eager buyers
- Economical lodging with family entertainment in nearby Wisconsin Dells!
The postmarked entry deadline is Tuesday, September 10th, 2019. Sorry, but no email, fax, phone, proxy, or late entries will be accepted. Details can be found in the show catalog.