The 2016 Wisconsin International will be held September 24th & 25th at the Columbia County Fairgrounds in Portage, Wisconsin (also known as Veterans Memorial Field).
Known as the premier poultry show in the Midwest, over 2,500 entries from around the country are expected this year. And here’s why:
- Five acclaimed judges that evaluate your birds quickly and fairly
- Spacious, well-lit single deck showrooms
- Numerous breeder, association, breed and club meets and supplemental awards
- Outstanding Open Show competitors, with over 1,200 birds
- An equally impressive Junior Show of nearly 1,000 birds, a rigorous showmanship competition, Wisconsin Junior Poultry Association youth meeting and other activities
- A lively benefit auction, with great deals and hard-to-find merchandise
- A large, indoor sale/swap area, with a steady stream of eager buyers
- Economical lodging with family entertainment in nearby Wisconsin Dells!
The postmarked entry deadline is September 13th, 2016. Sorry, but no email, fax, phone, proxy, or late entries will be accepted. Details can be found in the show catalog.